Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband either forged my signature or used my electronic…

Customer Question
Hi my husband either forged...
Hi my husband either forged my signature or used my electronic signature without my consent. Can i file a lawsuit ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/1/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Roger, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Roger, Lawyer
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Yes, you can file a civil suit and criminal charges against him for the forgery/fraud. Thus, there are certainly options available if you can prove the forgery....which usually requires a forensic scientist to provide an expert opinion. If you can establish this, then you have a claim.