How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 31729
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband either forged my signature or used my electronic

Customer Question

Hi my husband either forged my signature or used my electronic signature without my consent. Can i file a lawsuit ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Yes, you can file a civil suit and criminal charges against him for the forgery/fraud. Thus, there are certainly options available if you can prove the forgery....which usually requires a forensic scientist to provide an expert opinion. If you can establish this, then you have a claim.

Related Criminal Law Questions