How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Jump bail Two times and running from drug charges Lost

Customer Question

Jump bail
Two times and running from drug charges
Lost my life children and family my fault my mistake
Now I'm clean and trying to get it together with a good man will he be
Arrested for helping me get my life back if so then what do I do lose him to?
Do I gust give up and face good or let them have what's left of me ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Unfortunately, yes. He can be criminally charged. The possible charges include obstruction of justice and assisting a fugitive, if he is aware that you have jumped bail and does not report it or assist you in turning yourself in.
If he wants to help you to turn yourself in, then I suggest you contact a local criminal defense attorney who can make sure the process of surrender goes smoothly for you and that he is not charged with any crimes.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.
​Thank you