Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I went to a drug treatment program and registered with the

Customer Question
san jose police department. Two...
I went to a drug treatment program and registered with the san jose police department. Two weeks later while on parole I obsconded from california to oregon. Six months later I came back to california and was arrested. I did ninty days county jail for the parole violation but didnt except there deal so the parole complaint was thrown out cause I exceeded the time parole was asking witch was seventyfive days. However I picked up a failure to register new beef... Im on bail have a job im paying child support registered with Sunnyvale ca police depo. And have preliminary on july 15th im looking at 32months with out a ramero. They say take the ramero get half 16months ninty days is credit for six months,and do a fewmore months. I was never aware I had to unregister and my underling case is for a sexual batter in2005 ive paid over 4000 in restitution and have been getting worked like a rib down here. I just got married stable and have mental health recoreds. What defence do I got?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
My grandma is nintyfive lives on a farm in oregon where im from and has no one to help her so I obsconded
V_31284 cdc number
Im being charged with 290.13 there saying I failed to notify the san jose police department of moving from a drug facility
Answered in 4 days by:
6/30/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
What defense do you have to - what - which charge specifically? The failure to register?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Ely, Counselor at Law