Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

When i was in Mexico my brotherdid an incest with me.he did

Customer Question

When i was in Mexico my brotherdid an incest with me.he did it twice in mexico but i dont
know how to report it
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Most unfortunately, even if you and your brother are both Americans, the US government has no jurisdiction over a crime that is committed in a foreign country. In the US, it is the place where the crime occurred that has jurisdiction over the crime.
If your brother forces you into an incestuous act here in the States, the way you would report it is to contact the police, tell them what happened, and let them know that you want criminal charges pressed. You would have to report this to the Mexican police.