How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26759
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When i was in Mexico my brotherdid an incest with me.he did

Customer Question

When i was in Mexico my brotherdid an incest with me.he did it twice in mexico but i dont
know how to report it
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Most unfortunately, even if you and your brother are both Americans, the US government has no jurisdiction over a crime that is committed in a foreign country. In the US, it is the place where the crime occurred that has jurisdiction over the crime.
If your brother forces you into an incestuous act here in the States, the way you would report it is to contact the police, tell them what happened, and let them know that you want criminal charges pressed. You would have to report this to the Mexican police.

Related Criminal Law Questions