Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can the statehjghway patrol forfeiture my bike if I slid on…

Customer Question
Can the statehjghway patrol forfeiture...
Can the statehjghway patrol forfeiture my bike if I slid on something in the highway and injured my self?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/21/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Were you charged with anything as a result of the incident?
yes I was, I was charged with feleny FBI.(***) ***-****
Dvi not FBI
I'm sorry but I do not provide telephone support to customers. I can offer you an opportunity to email me, which the site allows as an additional service for an additional fee, or we can continue to communicate here at no extra cost.
But yes, if you were charged with an offense, your bike can be impounded and held for evidence, and/or forfeited as the instrumentality of a crime.
I got more info but I don't know how to do email
I will send you the additional service information for email. If you are not interested in that, you can just use the reply tab below to respond and we can continue where we are.
I think I may have accidentally sent you a phone call option. Please DO NOT accept that, as it was in error and I will not call you. Telephone calls to customers on a site such as this are not approved by my state bar association.