Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I saw your post and liked your response. I too find myself…

Customer Question
I saw the post below...

I saw the post below and liked your response. I too find myself in a similar situation. No conviction/notice but a fear if my information ever gets found and leads to charges as I shared my name/phone number. How do I retain your services if something happens.  What should I say ?

http://www.justanswer.com/criminal-law/5f9az-convicted-soliciting-prostitute-california.html#

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/16/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please tell us what your situation is so we can assist you with the information you are seeking. By state laws we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site, so you could not retain our actual representation.