Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Voilation of self exclusion

Customer Question
Voilation of self exclusion
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
I did voilation of self exclusion. I work in table game delar..m worried abt where I lose gambling license or not
How much fine to have pay for voilation of self exclusion ?
6/15/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Violating the self-exclusion list gets you charged with Criminal Trespass. Criminal Trespass in Pennsylvania is a misdemeanor of the third degree. It carries a maximum possible penalty of a year in prison and a fine of up to $2,500. With a criminal conviction, your license would be at risk.
You should get a lawyer. He may be able to negotiate a disposition whereby the DA could reduce the charge to trespass as a summary offense and get you ARD, which would allow you to come out of this without a criminal conviction, or find some other way that would allow you to keep your license.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD