Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

On April 29th I received a citation . However, I was NOT drinking and was alone in…

Customer Question
On April 29th I received...
On April 29th I received a citation for DUI. However, I was NOT drinking and was alone in the truck. I took some medication that I am perscribed. The effect it had on me that day was not normal. And I NEVER EVER drive when I take it that is for sure. If fact I still do not remember what happened that day. I have no problem pleading guilty. However, I'd like to have a chance to explain to the judge. Is that possible?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/15/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Did you consult and retain an experienced local criminal defense attorney to represent you in your pending DUI case?
If not, why?