Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

On April 29th I received a citation . However, I was NOT drinking and was alone in

Customer Question

On April 29th I received a citation for DUI. However, I was NOT drinking and was alone in the truck. I took some medication that I am perscribed. The effect it had on me that day was not normal. And I NEVER EVER drive when I take it that is for sure. If fact I still do not remember what happened that day. I have no problem pleading guilty. However, I'd like to have a chance to explain to the judge. Is that possible?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Did you consult and retain an experienced local criminal defense attorney to represent you in your pending DUI case?
If not, why?