Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

On April 29th I received a citation . However, I was NOT drinking and was alone in…

Customer Question
On April 29th I received...
On April 29th I received a citation for DUI. However, I was NOT drinking and was alone in the truck. I took some medication that I am perscribed. The effect it had on me that day was not normal. And I NEVER EVER drive when I take it that is for sure. If fact I still do not remember what happened that day. I have no problem pleading guilty. However, I'd like to have a chance to explain to the judge. Is that possible?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/15/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Did you consult and retain an experienced local criminal defense attorney to represent you in your pending DUI case?
If not, why?
Ely, Counselor at Law