Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law
19127644

I had an argument with my girlfriend. We pushed at each other.

Customer Question

I had an argument with my girlfriend. We pushed at each other. I tried to get in the car to leave. She tried to block the car door. I finally was able to leave. She called the police. I don't know if she pressed charges. If so, will they come look for me at my home?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information and question. Yes, if the police are investigating an allegation of domestic violence, they will eventually try to track you down either at home, at work, or somewhere they think you might be.
Please let me know if you need any clarification.
Hello again,
I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 13th. For some unknown reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (in the pop up box, which is how we get credit (paid) for our work) that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator.
In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can bookmark my page at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/
Thank you.