Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My brother Brently Weaver was picked up on a Bench Warrant.

Customer Question
My brother Brently ****** was...
My brother Brently ****** was picked up on a Bench Warrant. He was originally he was arrested with 1/2 joint. Convicted to drug classes and community service. He didn't complete either. His court date is 7/6/2015 and has been told he won't get a public defender until that time. Isn't he entitled to an attorney before he walks into court?
He also has medical issues, possibly serious, but because he didn't disclose them at the time of booking they won't do anything about it. I'm afraid he has throat cancer, but hasn't had the resources to find out.
Any answers would be appreciated.
Reni ********e
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/11/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
I see your question as to the attorney but are there any other specific question with which I can assist? I want to be sure that I answer them all but I need to know what they are.