How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to find a lawyer wife Priscilla to talk to

Customer Question

Trying to find a lawyer for my wife Priscilla to talk to regarding a legal issue that involves our 18 year old son. She is not home at the moment but need some direction to go for her. My cell number is *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Hello Randy
This is Samuel and I will discuss and provide you information for your concerns.
Professionals on this site are precluded from representing customers of this site.
However, if you have specific questions regarding your son, I can provide you information and also contact information for a local attorney in your area.
What are your concerns that I can provide you information for, please?