Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Trying to find a lawyer wife Priscilla to talk to

Customer Question
Trying to find a lawyer...
Trying to find a lawyer for my wife Priscilla to talk to regarding a legal issue that involves our 18 year old son. She is not home at the moment but need some direction to go for her. My cell number is *****
Randy XXXXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/8/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello Randy
This is Samuel and I will discuss and provide you information for your concerns.
Professionals on this site are precluded from representing customers of this site.
However, if you have specific questions regarding your son, I can provide you information and also contact information for a local attorney in your area.
What are your concerns that I can provide you information for, please?
Ely, Counselor at Law