How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27467
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have traffic court fines and cases I need help with I'd

Customer Question

I have traffic court fines and cases I need help with I'd rather pay a lawyer to help me get rid of them than pay California traffic Case Number:(###) ###-####Case Number:(###) ###-####Case Number:(###) ###-####Case Number:(###) ###-####I do not know what sets to take or
what to do I know I could just pay them all off but then I will have points on my record I can give you more information on each case as well if needed
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a criminal lawyer.
This site is not a law firm but a general information site. If you want the name of a traffic lawyer who can assist you in resolving your case, we cannot represent you. The rules of the site and the rules of our bar associations prevent that. We are also not able to refer you directly to a lawyer or a law firm, because that too is against the site's terms of service.
What we can do is to direct you to the same legal referral services that lawyers themselves use when they need to find someone out of state or in a different specialty and don't know anyone.
Try the Colorado State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. THey charge a fee of about $50 for the referral but it will include a free half hour consultation with the lawyer.
Alternatively, a commercial legal referral service that has been around for a long time and is highly reliable is Many of Martindale's lawyers are peer and/or client rated, which may make it easy for you to narrow down the field.
Good luck!