How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need pro Bono help because I ayou in advance. willie in

Customer Question

I need pro Bono help because I ayou in advance. willie in between Social Security from the Government on the 3rd of every month my next is 07/03/2015 my number XXXXXXXXX email XXXXXXXX thanking
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to no about expunging a wrongful Felony,Misdemeanor in a eviction citation (possession) 510.4; Receipt Number-104151
Case Number: EV41C0216851-Tracking Number: 00127898.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry to say that we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, if you need representation you can contact the public defender's office or the state bar and ask for the pro bono attorneys in your area.