Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

His name is ***** ***** he was walking out tuesday the shierff…

Customer Question
his name is **** clay...
his name is **** clay he was walking out tuesday the shierff stop him said that the parole people want to talk him on thursday today is that day he is still there his sister drop the charges and yes he is on probation but why is he still there cause it show in the system that he is discharge my name is ***** ***** can contact me at XXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/5/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I sincerely ***** ***** we cannot contact them to find out what you are asking us. You need to engage a local attorney to represent you and find out where he is and if probation is holding him I am afraid. We cannot do that for you.
If you would like a refund of your deposit, please contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help