Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had a stalking complaint filed against me by a former

Customer Question
Hi I had a stalking...
Hi I had a stalking complaint filed against me by a former friend. She dismissed the case while in front of a judge. I have a stellar reputation with no criminal record and am a highly decorated disabled veteran
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/4/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the case was dismissed, what more are you seeking, are you seeking to have the charge expunged from your record for which her sworn statement admitting to the crime of perjury is not necessary?