How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im dr ***** ***** i would like to know how can i get a

Customer Question

im dr donald ******** i would like to know how can i get a low coustody inmate housed at east mesa det.fac. san diego county out to see his mother who is gravely ill
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Hello Dr. WilliamsThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardPlease tell me1 - How long is left on the sentence?2 - Can you define "gravely" ill?3 - Do you know if he has had a Parole Hearing or due to have one?