Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a warrant out arrest as I missed a court deate

Customer Question
i have a warrant out...
i have a warrant out for my arrest as I missed a court deate to appear for a dui charge. No excuses but I did not hear from my lawyer or receive anything to say I was to appear. The date apparenty was 3 months ago. If I turn myself in at the police station can they drop the warrant or should I go to the court in the morning and talk to the duty council? It looks like I have made things worse for myself and I don't know what to do now. I have an axiety issue and I suppose I was burying my head somewhat but didn't realize the date was set. also I am concerned whether I can have my medication in jail?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/1/2015
Criminal Lawyer: S. Huband, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.
May I ask what state you're in? It doesn't say on your bio info.
Once I get your response I'll get back to you as soon as I can, although I may not be online at the moment you respond.
Thanks, Customer