How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is in Missouri County jail **** Kansas has warrents

Customer Question

My son is in Missouri County jail **** Kansas has warrents on him for Identity theft and driving while suspended. They got him mixed up with his brother. can my son refuse to sign? what is the risk?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI need a little clarification first1 - Are the warrants from Kansas or another state?2 - When you say Can He Refuse to Sign - sign what and for what?