Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My daughter was called over to a car by a girl that the 2 if…

Customer Question
My daughter was called over...
My daughter was called over to a car by a girl that the 2 if them had never really gotten along very well. When my daughter got to the window of passenger door to see what the girl wanted the girl grabbed her by shirt and hit her in the chin. My daughter then reached in a punched the girl in the nose. The driver hit the gas as my daughter was being drug by the car....held onto by her holding her shirt and continue elbowing her until she fell and was drug and run over by thw car. Drug 45-50 feet. It happened at a mud bogg event. My daughter has severe injuries to my daughters arm from elbow to thumb. Plates...pins...ect...taken to hospital by ambulance. Highway patrol was not called and no one supposibly saw the beginning. They filed no charges agaisnt anyone. Any advice
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/1/2015
Criminal Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Have you and/or your daughter pressed charges? I understand that the highway patrol has done nothing, but have you contacted the local police to press charges for assault and battery?