Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Is it posinle to uptain a search warrent to recover stolen…

Customer Question
Is it posinle to uptain...
Is it posinle to uptain a search warrent to recover stolen property. x
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/30/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
If this has been reported to the police, yes they can get a search warrant. But that means they have to have enough probable cause to show a judge they need the warrant.
In other words, just you saying this person stole my property, the police would need to begin an investigation on the matter