Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Is it posinle to uptain a search warrent to recover stolen…

Customer Question
Is it posinle to uptain...
Is it posinle to uptain a search warrent to recover stolen property. x
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/30/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
If this has been reported to the police, yes they can get a search warrant. But that means they have to have enough probable cause to show a judge they need the warrant.
In other words, just you saying this person stole my property, the police would need to begin an investigation on the matter
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law