How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I looked myself up on Missouricasenet and I showed that

Customer Question

I looked myself up on Missouricasenet and I showed that someone was trying to serve me but unable to reach me. The date has passed, but I have absolutely no idea of what it is about. I am a REALTOR and there is another person mentioned with me I kind of
remember the name but can not put it with anything. how can I find out what this is about without them serving me and how can I get this removed from my file? x
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
If you know what county this matter is filed in, you can pull the case record from the county court record without being served (or the other party finding this information). You can do this yourself, or you can pay a process server to go to the courthouse and do it for you.