Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

In Dec. of 1988 I was convicted of a Felony under Title 18…

Customer Question
In Dec. of 1988 I...
In Dec. of 1988 I was convicted of a Felony under Title 18 is it possible to expunge the conviction. x
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2015
Criminal Lawyer: S. Huband, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you. I need more information to help you.
Were you convicted under federal law? If so, what were you convicted of?
Thanks,
Shuband
Hello again. Since I'm on the east coast and I have court early in the morning, I'm turning in for the evening. I'll check back here in the morning to see if you've posted a response. Thanks very much for your patience.
Best wishes,
Shuband