Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How is a state allowed to conspire in a order of support…

Customer Question
How is a state allowed...
How is a state allowed to conspire in a order of support DROPPED IN ONE PICKED UP IN ANOTHER a YEAR LATER AND CARRY OVER DROPPED TOTALS? x
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/28/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that while we can sense your anger or frustration about what you have posted, we need you to explain what is going on in your case and what you mean about the state conspiring.
Please explain what is going on in your case and what you have done to date to fight this? x
Started with promise from judge at country club 20+yrs. ago had ex wife bragging on it night made had her following the judges orders of she'd be taken care of when relocating to land Lincoln was first of two tales 2,000 apart was 2nd. on how she gave all my information to assistant attorney to the kids she bragged about.
Then came assaults 2,000 mi. apart both required medical no one charged but person assaulted charged twice without lifting finger. May i now in solute to pukes.
Link to stink rink all a bunch of wink a dinks that need NOT a drink but SHRINK.
How sister sludge lets sister Ruth... tells no truth about ex husband Chicago COP Flop CLOSING CHOP SHOP DAY AFTER 2nd assault SHOULD BE ENOUGH SAID
Thank you for your replies.
Have you filed a civil suit against the individuals involved in this for damages you suffered from their conduct? How long ago did all of this happen?
It's been 25+yrs. not only caused disability has taken over $80,000 of social security in fraud order of support they enforced because the youngest is theirs not mine.
PLEASE HELP
Brain surgey last mo. on side of head i was hit over by cops stick
I can't get any help no where
Thank you for your reply.
I sincerely ***** ***** you, but after 25 years, the statute of limitations, which is the law forbidding suits after a certain time period has passed, has long since passed.
I am afraid that legally we cannot help give you any information for taking legal action on something that happened that long ago.
It's still going on after i petitioned and traveled 4,000 mi. FOR NO SHOW ON HER PART BUT ALL SHOW ON MOUSE OF HOUSE TELLING ME it been to long for D.N.A. of the children that are theirs is that FAIR?
Thank you for your reply.
As I said, the statute of limitations on everything you are claiming has expired. So if they are still pursuing you for back child support, I do not know what to tell you, but the reason you seem to not be getting help is that a lawyer cannot take action outside of the statute of limitations or they could be disbarred.
I couldn't prove then NOW I CAN, Just as i figured, take my money and run you crook.
Fake rake and take snakes
Thank you for your reply.
Nobody has taken your money and your statements above are considered defamation and libel, as they are false.
If you would like a refund our site gladly provides them as you made nothing more than a deposit that is fully refundable and you can contact customer service who will gladly issue the refund to you at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
I am truly sorry that your statutes of limitations have expired.
Where crooks take book
Thank you for your reply.
Please contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and they will refund your deposit. Thank you.
What not another no homework when he needs to keep reading where unless person has mental condition.
I am sorry, we have finished with this question with your above comments and I do not see any new questions for you.
Go back to books and read, except mental cases have no statue.
I am certified schizophrenia, witch is a mental condition.
Isn't there anybody there that could help me get justice where JUSTICE IS NEEDED MOST IN THE LAND of the stinking ordering the targeting and NOT HARASSED but ATTACKED TWICE 2,000 mi. apart. are the mingling swinging ding a lings sisters SLUDGE and RUTH...the dyke i thought i liked.
Thank you for your reply. I did not know you were a "mental case." How was I supposed to know that when you told me nothing.
We still cannot represent you, even though your mental incapacity could be a basis for delaying the statute of limitations.
I apologize, but you need to go see a local attorney in person for assistance I am sorry to tell you. We cannot assist you through this forum.
Just as expected, the crooks that took the book.
I see now why you have a cow. Good luck to you.
Thanks anyway
I wish you the best in sorting out this mess, but a local attorney is what you need.