Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My friend has been in a halfway house . she was granted

Customer Question
my friend has been in...
my friend has been in a halfway house for awhile. she was granted parole ,she was suppose to leave today but last night they told her they were not allowing her to leave. they say she missed therapy but she did not miss even her therapist isbon her side. she was never given a write up ir a rescission
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/26/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am sorry to hear of this matter. Of course, as I am sure you know, the Parole release from the halfway house is all contingent on all programming being completed.
If she and you and her therapist believe she is in compliance, I suggest, you can contact the Parole Board directly and report this to them and have them investigate as to why she is not being released.