Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My final question is if I get an exam tomorrow 5/26- is it

Customer Question
too late for me to...
My final question is if I get an exam tomorrow 5/26- is it too late for me to have any credibility? I was Assaulted on 5/1 and I miscarried on 5/4. I have pictures of my injuries and an Er report from the day of the assault. I didn't have health insurance until 5/24.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/26/2015
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 years ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning and sorry for the delay. I just saw this question. When you went to the ER, did they document and see that you were pregnant? Did they check on the baby?
Ely, Counselor at Law