Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I AM A U.S,A NAVY CAPTAIN, RETIRED AFTER

Customer Question
30YRS OF ACTIVE DUTY ANDM50YRS...
I AM A U.S,A NAVY CAPTAIN, RETIRED AFTER 30YRS OF ACTIVE DUTY ANDM50YRS OF SERVICE IN DIFFERENT CAPACITIES TO THE U.S.A. GOVERMENT---DEPT OF DEFENSE ECT.
I BROUGHT BACK TO SPAIN SEVERAL YRS AGO WHEN SHE STARTED TO DECLINED IN HER
ALZHEIMER DISEASE. NOW IN HER LAST STAGE SHE IS BACK WITH SONS AND GRANDSONS.
AS I CAME OUT OF THE USA NAVY POST 2 WARS , BATTLESHIPS MILITARY OPERATIONS, THEY GAVE ME 90% OF DISABILITIES DUE TO MULTIPLES INJURIES, FRACTURES, DAMAGED LUNS DUE TO CHEMICAL FUMES,ASBESTOS ECT. I LIVE ALONE IN SPAIN IN MY OWNAPARTMENT AND SENT FOR MY GRANDSON xxxxxxxxxxx TO COME AND TAKE CARE OF ME. AS HE HAS A NOBLE HEART AND ALSO THE DESIRED OF CONTINUE THE PIANO STUDIES IN THE CONSERVATORY ,SPANISH AND HIS CATHOLIC RELIGION HE IS TAKING CARE OF ME BETTER THAN OUTSTANDING AND EXCELLENT BECAUSE OF HIS SPIRITUAL VALUES WHICH YOU CAN NOT EVER PUT A PRIZE ON THEM
NOW , I'M TRYING TO EXTEND HIS VISA --STUDENT VISA FOR STUDENTS AS THAT WILL ALLOW HIM TO STAY FOR LONGER TIME IN SPAIN STUDYING AND TAKING CARE OF ME. NOW, HE LIVES IN BOISE-IDAHO WITH HIS DAD AND FAMILY.
NOW, IN BOISE WITH OTHER FRIENDS HE GOT A MISDIMEANOR PROBATION 1 4-5 MONTHS AGO THEY ISSUED A WARRANT 4 MONTHS AGO. I NEED A HUMANITARIAN REQUEST FOR THIS BOISE COURT TO ALLOW HIM TO ***** ME EVEN WITH A HUMANITARIAN PETITION THAT I AM GOING TO REQUEST FROM THE PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS DEAREST WIFE.
I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU BEING THERE . YOU ANSWERED ME ANOTHER QUESTION 1-2 YRS AGO AND VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR ADVISED AT THAT TIME YOU DID A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I HAVE DECIDED THAT AFTER NO EXPERT HAVE ANSWERED MY QUESTION OR GIVE ME ANY HINTS TO CANCELLED MY QUESTION ASK ED THIS MORNING AND TO CANCELLRD MY ACCOUNT WITH YOU AND I WILL CALL MY CREDIT CARD NOT TO PAY FOR A SERVICE NOT HONORED, NEITHER RECEIVED FROM YOU.
A CONSTRUCTED WORD---IMPROVED THE PROFFESIONAL PEOPLE YOU HIRED AND ALL YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM TO UPGRADE YOUR POSITION OF EXCELENCE. NO OFFENSE INTENDED---TAKE IT FROM A UNITED SATES NAVY CAPTAIN/RET AFTER 30 YRS OF ACTIVE DUTY TO MY COUNTRY HONORABLY. BLESSINGS TO ALL
Ely, Counselor at Law