Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was just found guilty of one count of tier one sex offence…

Customer Question
I was just found guilty...
I was just found guilty of one count of tier one sex offence but it came with a life sentence, is that right .?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
I had to register as sex offender for 15years I'm 66 THEN THEY TELL ME I CAN GET PPJ BUT ONLY AFTER THREE YEARS OF PROBATION
I HAVE ASPOTLESS RECORD IN THE MILATARY TWICE A LEGAL GUN OWNER
i Was charged with 10 misdemeanors felony's I received 1 mis. I wAS NEVER SHOWN THE EVIDENCE NO MATTER HOW HARD i TRIED
i WONT TO APPEAL i STILL HAVE TIME i THINK
mY FIRST MISTAKE WAS TO GET A PUBIC DEFENDER i DIDNOT HAVE THE MONEY TO HIRE A REAL LAWER
yOU ARE PROBABLY NOT THERE NOW SO I'll CHECK IN THE MORNING
5/24/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
When were you convicted of these charges? What specifically was the charge of which you were convicted? (Give me the code number, if you have it). Are you saying you were convicted of a misdemeanor? If so, what is the "life sentence" you are talking about? Do you just mean lifetime registration as a sex offender or something else?