Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was pardon by Gov.Claude Kirk of a motor vehicle.

Customer Question
I was pardon by Gov.Claude...
I was pardon by Gov.Claude Kirk for larceny of a motor vehicle. I would like to get a firearm to protect myself now.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/22/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard Now, you will need to apply for the Certificate of Eligiblity from the FDLE and here is the link to do that. Once that is complete, then you can Petition the court of record for the expungment of your court records and sealing of any arrest records.
And in case you need it, here is a link for the instructions
And after you review those documents, if you have other questions or need clarification,please let me knowThank you