How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was pardon by Gov.Claude Kirk of a motor vehicle.

Customer Question

I was pardon by Gov.Claude Kirk for larceny of a motor vehicle. I would like to get a firearm to protect myself now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Hello This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard Now, you will need to apply for the Certificate of Eligiblity from the FDLE and here is the link to do that. Once that is complete, then you can Petition the court of record for the expungment of your court records and sealing of any arrest records.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
And in case you need it, here is a link for the instructions
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
And after you review those documents, if you have other questions or need clarification,please let me knowThank you