Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My granddaughter 14 was stop inside store she gave them her…

Customer Question
My granddaughter 14 was stop...
My granddaughter 14 was stop inside store she gave them her backpack and tryed leaving. Store she then was tackeled by a guard or worker at store he then pushes. Her head down with his knee and he was hurting her she then got up from a strugle and other guy grab her and pulled on her bra she then told hom to stop touch her I no she did wrong but that does gove them the right to abuses her
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/22/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of this matter for your daughter. They don't have any right to assault her in that manner. I suggest, you might want to talk to a local attorney to see about a basis for a law suit against the store and the employees - they have security cameras and the attorney would want to get those tapes before they "disappear"
And I suggest that an attorney who would consider this would take it on a contingency basis
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law