Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Per nc law any violence makes me ineligible. I have 36 year…

Customer Question
Per nc law any violence...
Per nc law any violence makes me ineligible. I have 36 year old misdemeanor conviction of assault on peace officer in another state. Cam my right to conceal carry be restored in nc?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/21/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Are you asking how to get the conviction removed so you are eligible for a concealed carry license? If so, in what state were you convicted?
Ely, Counselor at Law