Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Good morning. I called the cops on my boyfriend but I told…

Customer Question
Good morning. I called the...
Good morning. I called the cops on my boyfriend but I told the cops I didn't want a restraining order. At court they gave him one. Can I take it off?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/21/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Tina, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Tina, Lawyer
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
In which state did this occur? Is he being criminally prosecuted? Has a date been set for a hearing at which you are required to appear? If so, what is the nature of the hearing?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.