Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have been struggling with hydrocodone addiction and found…

Customer Question
I have been struggling with...
I have been struggling with hydrocodone addiction and found suboxen and have been able to quit the Hydrocodone. I hurt my back in december and needed pain relief to work. I was able to use hydrocodone in moderation . Now I when ready to go back on the Suboxen I got my prescription for the suboxen and when I attempted to fill it .. the pharmacists told me I was in violation and could be facing a felony because it was in a 30 day period...
Have I violated the DR Shopping Law. ? I did use two doctors. but only because I was in legitimate Pain. Thank yo very much for your reply.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/20/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Hello.
What state was this in?
Ely, Counselor at Law