Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Is it legal to have an expired license in Florida if you have

Customer Question
Is it legal to...
Is it legal to have an expired license in Florida if you have a not expired drivers license
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/11/2015
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...I do not understand what you mean by
Are you saying you have a license that was expired but you had it renewed by the state that issued it?
I have a valid florida driver licence.also an expired Fla.drivers licence. Police said it's ilegal
Thanks
FL law requires you turn in your old license when you get the new one...did this not happen? IF not, why not?
Fla. DMV gave it back to me
Thanks...so what is the question then...are you asking if you can keep the expired card?
Ely, Counselor at Law