Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Neighbor harassing a 20 year ready to be released from the

Customer Question

Neighbor harassing a 20 year ready to be released from the Registry disabled offender of 2 misdemeanor counts at a new years party in which I waived my Mirada rights and said yes to anything they said with a blood alcohol of over .80 afterms 5 hours of leaving the party.Isolated incedent. Nothing before or after in 20 years.plus Texas says I must register for life even though it was a 20 yr comm>ttment to the registry?I don't buy it and I won't stand for it
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 2 years ago.
Hello.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation...I am a little confused though. Are you asking about the registry or about what your neighbor is doing?