Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have recently struck up a conversation through an app with
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I have recently struck up a conversation through an app with a young lady who is claiming to be 18, and still in High School. We've been having a nice conversation, but I get the feeling it is beginni… read more
I live in NJ & have downloaded Call Recorder app in my cell
Zoey_ JD
I live in NJ & have downloaded Call Recorder app in my cell phone today. It will be against the law if I'm recording conversation without letting the person know?… read more
Is it legal to record a conversation of some one who calls
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
Is it legal to record a conversation of some one who calls me on a phone without their knowledge? I think not but a fried tells me it is legal..… read more
my mother in law, who lives out of state, called 911 on me
P. Simmons, Lawyer
my mother in law, who lives out of state, called 911 on me claiming I threatened her daughter. I never did this and the responding officer did not arrest me. I voluntarily left the house that night, j… read more
Every time my daughter deals with her X husband, he calls
Zoey_ JD
Every time my daughter deals with her X husband, he calls her an F'ing bitch, whore etc and threatens to "make her life miserable." Is there anything in ID that she can do given she has recorded these… read more
my husband was on the ankel monitoring braclet and alos was
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
my husband was on the ankel monitoring braclet and alos was forced to live in a temporary living placement hes currently in jail pending revocation hes fighting it and was wondering if the time served… read more
Someone and I know who it is, is making false reports on me.
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
Someone and I know who it is, is making false reports on me. She is calling my husband telling all kinds of lies, she has call CPS and made 2 reports saying that their are drugs and pills of which my … read more
some people called and invited my husband and two friends over
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
some people called and invited my husband and two friends over their house when they arrived an argument broke out and they started fighting some one called the police and they lied and told the polic… read more
Hi. While my husband and I were out of town, my son, ...
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
Hi. While my husband and I were out of town, my son, who is 30 years old and does not live with us, and some friends decided to party at our home. Each of two guys took my husband''s two motorcycles o… read more
My mom was called by an investigator with the DA last who talked
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My mom was called by an investigator with the DA last who talked to her for three hours, and recorded the conversation. They have filed a theft charge against her now, which she did not do. Her new at… read more
i am going through a divorce and i currently have no other
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
i am going through a divorce and i currently have no other place to live besides with a family who happens to have a daughter who is on parole and doing well. i am on probation with 9 months susspende… read more
my husband hid some in his sock drawer called cops told
Zoey_ JD
my husband hid some meth in his sock drawer called cops told them it was mine it was not mine nobody got arrested but now I am charged with meth possession… read more
my husband is severly addicted to pain medication, what kind
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
my husband is severly addicted to pain medication, what kind of trouble can i be in for calling in a rx for him as a doctors office? what are the repercutions? minimum and max?… read more
I live in Wisconsin, and the airwaves is full of hollywood
Ellen, Attorney
I live in Wisconsin, and the airwaves is full of hollywood blvd steppers calling out my name Bettie Morbley, plus all family members, It driving me crazy, also have an assoc degree in airline cust svc… read more
I want to ask, I live in Colorado, my ex-boyfriend had some
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
I want to ask, I live in Colorado, my ex-boyfriend had some jealousy problems, he saw some of the conversations i had with some guy that im dating now so he went crazy because he still loves me and fo… read more
My mother lives with my ex-boyfriend (who is also the father
Zoey_ JD
Hi, my mother lives with my ex-boyfriend (who is also the father of my 5 year old child). My mother owns the house and my ex is staying there without a lease. I recently moved out and I feel horrible … read more
I believe that the person who lives in the house next door
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I believe that the person who lives in the house next door to me (civilian) is listening to my conversations in my house via surveillance equipment. I believe law enforcement may be assisting him in t… read more
my boyfriend is going through a very nasty divorce.
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
my boyfriend is going through a very nasty divorce. apparently his wife went to court last week and got some kind of order for permission to put us under surveillance. (I cannot find any sort of recor… read more