Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
A friend, registered sex offender on lifetime parole from Nevada,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
A friend, registered sex offender on lifetime parole from Nevada, living in Utah was arrested in December on violation(online in his condo which is against the rules) Has been held in Utah since Dec. … read more
can a registered sex offender who has completed parole and
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
can a registered sex offender who has completed parole and has complied with all registration requirements be around children?… read more
My fiance is a sex offender out on probation/parole he has
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My fiance' is a sex offender out on probation/parole he has a charge of failure to register in which he is to appear in court on the 9th of Dec. on yesterday the state police picked him up at home and… read more
The parole board took a sex case from 1980 antld try to make
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
The parole board took a sex case from 1980 antld try to make me register as a sex offender. But it didn't work. Now they have me as a discretionary sex offender. That crime happen over 35 yrs ago. I h… read more
I was convicted of possession of child pornography and am
Michael J. Ocampo
Michael J. Ocampo, Principal Criminal Defense Attorney
I was convicted of possession of child pornography and am now a registered sex offender. I'm currently on probation. My fiancé has just found out she's pregnant. Can the courts, police, or probation c… read more
Questiion Are sex offender banned from living with other
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
Questiion: Are sex offender banned from living with other sex offenders in NC? I could not finde the ancswer anywere in NC Chapter 14 art 27a or in any other place regarding sex offenders in NC. thank… read more
How can MO Probation/Parole make a KS interstate compact offender
LawTalk, Lawyer
How can MO Probation/Parole make a KS interstate compact offender register as a sex offender in MO when the case in KS is not registerable? Is it legal for them to use the information from the origina… read more
My son is a registered sex offender. He has resided at an
Eric. Y., Esq.
Eric. Y., Esq., Law/J.D.
My son is a registered sex offender. He has resided at an approved residence for 15 months. Parole office is now saying someone failed to do their job properly and the residence is not approved. He ha… read more
I am a registered sex offender. I was registered in Georgia.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am a registered sex offender. I was registered in Georgia. I moved to Virginia and registered there. Now Georgia is saying that I did not renew my registration there and I have to go to trial. I am … read more
I am in the process of being registered as a sex offender. I
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
I am in the process of being registered as a sex offender. I spoke with a Parole Officer today and she informed me that I lived too close to a park. How long do I have to find an acceptable residence?… read more
If a sex offender was released from registering by court order
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
If a sex offender was released from registering by court order in one state does he have have to register in another.… read more
My husband is a registered sex offender in our state and on
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My husband is a registered sex offender in our state and on parole. In his terms of conditions for parole it states he cannot have any contact with minors. I am due with a child in Dec. How should we … read more
I'm a registered sex offender. I registered at the sheriff's
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I'm a registered sex offender. I registered at the sheriff's office,but not at the dmv because I had no lease at the time. Now their trying to throw me in jail for 28 mos how do I fight this?… read more
I am a tier 1, class c sex offender who was convicted on
Nate, Lawyer
I am a tier 1, class c sex offender who was convicted on 2-2-02. I have NOT registered as a sex offender for all these years, as I have been taking care of my parents until they died, my father at 94 … read more
What are typical characteristics of sex offenders How have
Sam, Attorney
What are typical characteristics of sex offenders? How have probation/parole agencies responded to the problem of sex offenders?… read more
LB97 just recently passed in Nebraska banning sex offenders
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
LB97 just recently passed in Nebraska banning sex offenders from Myspace, Facebook, and all other social networking websites. How can the state ban this when it violates the freedom of assembly. It al… read more
I am a registered sex offender in Utah and I am flying to California
Sam, Attorney
I am a registered sex offender in Utah and I am flying to California to pick up a car for my brother. I will be driving the car back to Utah (through Nevada) the same day as my flight. Do I need to no… read more
in the state of nd I was sentenced in 2003 to register as a
Sam, Attorney
in the state of nd I was sentenced in 2003 to register as a sex offender for 10 years now all my paperwork is requiring me to do this for 15 years even though I have always been in compliance with thi… read more