Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
in regard to a criminal law: Is there any difference between
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
in regard to a criminal law: Is there any difference between a notice to vacate and a notice of trespass ( in context to criminal charges (trespass Charges) filed against the owner of property. Is it … read more
I have a question concerning criminal law prosecution in the
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a question concerning criminal law prosecution in the state of Connecticut. I was assaulted and i signed a release for my medical records regarding the incident. I just wanted to know does the … read more
Hi- this is a new question, but concerning the same criminal
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Hi- this is a new question, but concerning the same criminal incident: Can evidence produced after a crime, such as establishing who the victim is and who the perpetrator is, be using in proving a pri… read more
Dave. Is it okay for me to return to you for questions My
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Dave. Is it okay for me to return to you for questions? My new question--would you define the meaning and difference between a jury and a grand jury?… read more
hello again- thank you so much for all your help so far )
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
hello again- thank you so much for all your help so far :) My question is: what is the difference between a plea of guilty, not guilty and no contest?… read more
To Z**_** (only!) it's Z**. Stated a new question so you get
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
To Z**_** (only!) Hi, it's Z**. Stated a new question so you get compensated. Got "violation" with no record and $100 fine, which I've paid already. Nobody asked me how I plead. But by accepting the f… read more
I have a question concerning criminal law. No charges, just
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I have a question concerning criminal law. JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date? Customer: No charges, just an inquiry JA: In what state did this occur? Customer: Florid… read more
Under Mississippi state law, in a criminal case--what is the
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Under Mississippi state law, in a criminal case--what is the difference between pleading guilty to a crime and being convicted of a crime?… read more
You must have knowledge of NJ criminal law to answer this question.
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
You must have knowledge of NJ criminal law to answer this question. A defendant is charged with criminal mischief in NJ and is tried without a jury. The prosecution alleges that the defendant caused p… read more
I have a legal question that concerns criminal law. I got a
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I have a legal question that concerns criminal law. I got a probation violation with a warrant in Iowa. Ii live in MN now. any ideas on how to clear that up?… read more
I have a question concerning criminal law in nc. I was recently
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have a question concerning criminal law in nc. I was recently charged with simple posession marijuana and was ordered to take a class. However due to the holidays and unemployment I was unable to af… read more
I have heard that the only criminal law you can plead no contest
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have heard that the only criminal law you can plead "no contest" to is a tax law violation. Is this true? Yet in Illinois it is possible to enter an "Alford" plea to most charges and I see little di… read more
Hello, I have a few questions to ask of a Federal Criminal
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
Hello, I have a few questions to ask of a Federal Criminal Attorney. What exactly does the law say concerning 13USC35.82 and who does it apply to. Also, I have a brother who was kidnapped, tied up wit… read more
for Missouri, criminal case, what is the difference between
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
for Missouri, criminal case, what is the difference between Criminal Setting and Preliminary Hearing? I do know that for CS the defendant does have to show up, only the attorney. I also read that for … read more
I have some questions concerning some criminal law. Let me
Edward Young
Edward Young, Juris Doctor
I have some questions concerning some criminal law … read more
How long can a Buisness trespass you for I heard they can
Sam, Attorney
How long can a Buisness trespass you for? I heard they can only for a year. What is the difference between a verbal trespass and a written one, and can you be arrested after violating a verbal one? If… read more
My name is ***** *****. I have a criminal law question.
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
Customer: Hi. My name is ***** *****. I have a criminal law question. … read more
I have a criminal law question, Texas, No nothing, No
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Hello JA: Hi. How can I help? Customer: I have a criminal law question JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Texas JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Cus… read more