Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nate, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was convicted for felony mail fraud and was sentanced to
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I was charged, plead guilty to 1 count of felony mail fraud and was sentenced to 6 months in a half-way house and 3 years probation in 2004. In the past 6 years I have not been charged with any new cr… read more
Plead guilty to bank fraud charge from 11 years ago. 1
Sam, Attorney
Plead guilty to bank fraud charge from 11 years ago. 1 count. 520k. Level 18 No priors nothing after this happened in 04. Little health issues and 5 kids Any chance of house arrest or probation? What … read more
If one is charged with several counts of fraud and gets a plea
LawTalk, Lawyer
If one is charged with several counts of fraud and gets a plea bargain from the State pleading guilty to one count, can the total number and dollar amount in the other charges be added for purposes of… read more
I pleaded guilty on aug 15 to 1 count of bank fraud/wire fraud,
LawTalk, Lawyer
I pleaded guilty on aug 15 to 1 count of bank fraud/wire fraud, max per plea is 5 years. I was in the middle of a ponzi sceam, i was the CFO, the owner/matermind went to trial, he was found guilty on … read more
If I have already plead guilty and been sentenced for two counts
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
If I have already plead guilty and been sentenced for two counts of aggravated battery with intent to do great bodily harm, can I still at some point be charged for something higher such as attempted … read more
Hello, I plead guilty to one count of wire fraud in 2004,
Nate, Lawyer
Hello, I plead guilty to one count of wire fraud in 2004, resulting in a short term sentence and $2.1 Million in criminal restitution, which is owed by five people joint and severally. I'm getting bac… read more
about 18 years ago i plead guilty to 2 counts of transporting
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
about 18 years ago i plead guilty to 2 counts of transporting automatic weapons in federal court. i would like to try to get my rights to bear arms back and possibly get it removed from my record. i w… read more
My son just plead guilty to csc 3 with a minor 13-15 in Michigan
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My son just plead guilty to csc 3 with a minor 13-15 in Michigan and was sentenced to 5-15 years. The "victim" was another male. The offense occurred 2 years ago and he unfortunately made admissions w… read more
In 1990 I was sentenced to five years probation and restitution
Sam, Attorney
In 1990 I was sentenced to five years probation and restitution for embezzlement. I didn't plead guilty I just accepted the sentence because I could no longer afford to fight the small company doing t… read more
I plead guilty to 1 count of distribution and possession with
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I plead guilty to 1 count of distribution and possession with intent to distribute less than 500 grams of cocaine 21:841(a)(1)18:2 in 1989 in Federal Court. I was sentenced to 3 mos. in a county jail,… read more
I pleaded guilty to one count to "Conspiracy to Introduce and
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I pleaded guilty to one count to "Conspiracy to Introduce and Deliver for Introduction into Interstate Commerce an Adulterated and Misbranded Device with the intent to Defraud or Mislead. I am a Secur… read more
Hi, over ten years ago I plead guilty to a shoplifting charge
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hi, over ten years ago I plead guilty to a shoplifting charge in CT. I completed community service and I was told that because it was a first time offense it would be sealed after the completion of th… read more
16 years ago in Illinois, I plead guilty to a felony charge
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
16 years ago in Illinois, I plead guilty to a felony charge of Marijuana. I paid the fines, did the community service, then had it expunged. I'm now filling out an application for a sales position whi… read more
Last year I was charged with Endangering the Welfare of Children.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Last year I was charged with Endangering the Welfare of Children. 3 children, 1 count each, Misdemeanors . I plead guilty and received 3 yrs probation, 1 yr each. The charges are due to my being a sin… read more
When facing federal fraud charges (15 counts) does the 15 count
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
When facing federal fraud charges (15 counts) does the 15 count= 1 charge on the federal guild lines? is 15 just like having 1?… read more
I plead guilty to a lesser misdemeanor Theft charge 10 years
Sam, Attorney
I plead guilty to a lesser misdemeanor Theft charge 10 years ago. Six months ago I found out that my record still shows a Forgery 2nd Degree felony conviction! I was charge with a felony but never con… read more
I was a charged last year with two felony counts of trying
JPEsq, Attorney
I was a charged last year with two felony counts of trying to obtain property by false pretense. I pleaded guilty to common law uttering in Dec of 08. My sentence was one year probation. The job I wan… read more
My son plead guilty to 2 counts of Menacing and 1 count of
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
My son plead guilty to 2 counts of Menacing and 1 count of disorderly conduct in Clackamas County Oregon. At first we were told by the public defender that his sentence would be 4 days in jail and 40 … read more