Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I walked home from the bar, and my drunk neighbor was trying
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I walked home from the bar, and my drunk neighbor was trying to pull my friend into her house. I said COME HERE MATT, GOOD NIIIIIGHT LATINA (neighbor's name). She responds with [email protected]#$ YOU STEVE!!! 10 mi… read more
When i was 17 i was charged with 3rd degree felony arson,"was
Roger, Litigation Attorney
When i was 17 i was charged with 3rd degree felony arson,"was drunk walking home from a graduation party broke into a van,a few other cars as well.but before i left i used the cigerette lighter to lit… read more
Im the mother of a son who was killed by a drunk driver as
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Greetings,Im the mother of a son who was killed by a drunk driver as he was walking home from the hospital in feb.2009 at 3:20am.he was denied a ride from hospital police as well as the lancaster poli… read more
I was walking home from bar and police stopped me. My cab
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was walking home from bar and police stopped me. My cab did not show up and was jogging home. I was not arrested or cited but the cop gave me a ride home. I work for the government and am just conce… read more
My little girl lost a tooth, when she was trying to get away
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my little girl lost a tooth, when she was trying to get away from my girlfriend, who was holding her by the arm trying to spank her hitting her one time. While trying to get away my daughter fell hitt… read more
i tried to protect myself from a female friend from punshing
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i tried to protect myself from a female friend from punshing me in the face because i wanted to leave her party because she was drunk, by pushing her away she fell and got scratches on her hands and k… read more
my husband was walking home from work and was arrested and
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
my husband was walking home from work and was arrested and they are charging him with participating in a criminal street gang what should we do?… read more
My ex girlfriend was cheating on me and tried contacting her
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My ex girlfriend was cheating on me and tried contacting her on several occasions. And now she has sent an Notice to cease contact to me and if i try to contact her she will take further action.… read more
Hi, ok heres a long story short, my girlfriend was walking
Zoey_ JD
Hi, ok here's a long story short, my girlfriend was walking from college while on the phone with me to her apartment. she felt people walking close to her but didnt think anything of it because its al… read more
Can I call the cops on my husband if he is drunk and on a
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
can I call the cops on my husband if he is drunk and on a tirade in our home … read more
This is a Florida criminal law question My girlfriend from
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
This is a Florida criminal law question: My girlfriend from Latin America who struggles with English was advised by her attorney after a domestic dispute to plead guilty to misdeamenor charges for ass… read more
I was pulled over a month ago when someone called in and supposdly
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I was pulled over a month ago when someone called in and supposdly saw me walking in a store drunk and called the cops. I live in minnesota and have had three prior duis in 93,97 and 2005. I do have a… read more
Me and my girlfriend got in a drunk fight and they charged
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hello, me and my girlfriend got in a drunk fight and they charged her with 4th degree assault. I am the victim who called the police. But I want to help get these charges drop due to the fact we were … read more
My designated driver blew a flat in route to my home. I was
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My designated driver blew a flat in route to my home. I was arrested for drunk in public. I don't want this on my record. What is the best thing to say in court?… read more
I was walking home from a naval function in my Royal Navy uniform
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I was walking home from a naval function in my Royal Navy uniform I am a SCPO with no criminal record. I could not order a taxi and I walked back to my house, which is a mile from the pub in Virginia … read more
What severity is a vehicular negligence charge and what does it consist of
Ellen, Attorney
My friend was driving drunk, while bringing me home when I was really drunk and I somehow messed with the shifter and we crashed, I got hauled off in an ambulence but was not hurt severly or my friend… read more
I was issued drunk in public as I was trying to get into my
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was issued drunk in public as I was trying to get into my apartment. They took me to the police station, made no arrest, but since I was hurt because I was hit they sent me to hospital where I left.… read more
My fiance and i got in a fight in which i tried to hold her
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My fiance and i got in a fight in which i tried to hold her from behind so she could not hit me and in the process, she bit my arm. She then called the police and because she said i hit her (which i d… read more