Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My bank accepted forged checks in the amount 19630 dollars,
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
My bank accepted forged checks in the amount 19630 dollars, 13 checks over a 12 day period. Cashed them with the forger having no account there and an out of state drivers license. The checks were pri… read more
If someone forged my name on a check written to me and cashed
Loren, criminal lawyer
If someone forged my name on a check written to me and cashed it in the amount of $6,300.00. What can I do about it? Where do I go to file a complaint? I'm in Chicago, IL. Thank you… read more
What does it take to prove forgery in PA. Allegedly a background
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
What does it take to prove forgery in PA. ? Allegedly a background check document has been forged. There is no pecuniary gain to be had. There are no signatures allegedly forged. Is this actionable?… read more
How long does it take for charges to go through for stealing
Deirdre
Deirdre, JD
How long does it take for charges to go through for stealing money in the amount of $17,000?… read more
How long is the statute limition on a check forgery,That happen
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How long is the statute limition on a check forgery,That happen 12 years ago.The amount was $100.00.never got the money.This occurred in Tennessee… read more
Can I be arrested if I have never been served. Illinois. No
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
No I'm so scared the investigator threatened me with he'll issue a warrant … read more
I'm scared, I was arrested last Sunday for having rolling
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
I'm scared, I was arrested last Sunday for having rolling tabacco in my car,I was suppose to take it somewhere in another town, I went an visited my friend to tell them I wasn't doing it, But then whe… read more
My daughter forged several checks what would the penalty be
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My daughter forged several checks what would the penalty be for this so far the recent total is 155 dollars. I live in pa … read more
how long does it take to find out if your judical release was
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
how long does it take to find out if your judical release was granted and how do you check it online… read more
Since august my ex has forged 3 checks using my signature.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Since august my ex has forged 3 checks using my signature. Each check was 3,000 The bank notified me so i closed the account & i started the process of having it investigated however he begged me not … read more
does ur driving record for outstanding tickets in illonoise
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
does ur driving record for outstanding tickets in illonoise ever come off and if so how long does it take… read more
Help! About ****weeks ago I was I*** naturist/nudist site,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Help! About ****weeks ago I was I*** naturist/nudist site, and I ACCIDENTALLY clicked to a child p*****.. I'm scared it might've been an *** hyperlink ( H*****!) Am I in trouble I logged out fast , an… read more
Im writing a screenplay that takes place at a prison.
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I'm writing a screenplay that takes place at a prison. How does an inmate report a grievance typically? How would an inmate report an attack or something of that nature?… read more
Can i press charges against my legally seperated spouse a she
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Can i press charges against my legally seperated spouse a she forged my name on a few checks in the total amount near $5000? Bank will not reimburse but said forgery would need to be taken to police..… read more
I violated my probation I'm about to see my probation
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
I violated my probation I'm about to see my probation officer and I'm scared … read more
12 years ago I was young :D and went to court for uttering
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
12 years ago I was young :D and went to court for uttering a forged check class c felony WI. I was given probation and sentence was withheld 3 years. Am I a felon? Can I carry a gun, vote, etc. I am t… read more
Can I supponea a video from a casino without an attorney.
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
Can I supponea a video from a casino without an attorney. If so how would I go about it? I'm in Louisiana.… read more
Texas Laws-My Step-Son has written about $900 in bad checks
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Texas Laws-My Step-Son has written about $900 in bad checks recently...is that a felony and how long will it take for him to get a warrant? He tried to kill himself yesterday and they only kept him le… read more