Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a Honorably retired Peace Officer with the. LA county
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am a Honorably retired Peace Officer with the. LA county Probation Dept with almost 38 years of service since October 2015 i have completed all required training under PC 832 Module 11 since 1991 i … read more
i am a juvenile hall counselor/sworn peace officer in the state
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
i am a juvenile hall counselor/sworn peace officer in the state of ca. on 05/29/09, an incustody minor attempted to escape from juvenile hall while waiting to go to court on charges of 211pc. In his a… read more
Hello. I am a New York State Corrections Officer with Peace
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello. I am a New York State Corrections Officer with Peace Officer Status in NY. I have a pistol on my badge and I am planning a trip to New York City. I am wondering if it is okay for me to carry my… read more
I recently have been charged with Obstructing a Peace Officer
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I recently have been charged with Obstructing a Peace Officer in the state of IL. I just served jail time for a traffic warrant. I went to video court this morning and bonded out. The charge was a Fel… read more
Hi, I am on CONREP in CA and have been so for the past 10
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
Hi, I am on CONREP in CA and have been so for the past 10 years. I have been applying to jobs and have been confused by something. Is CONREP a post trial diversion program? I ask because, when I was i… read more
have a felony for hitting a peace officer in Lancaster PA,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
have a felony for hitting a peace officer in Lancaster PA, it has been around 4 years since it took place. what is the likely hood for being able to expunge it?… read more
I have a disturbing the peace conviction in CA about 2.5
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
Hi i have a disturbing the peace conviction in CA about 2.5 years ago and i'm about to take the fingerprint for renewing my greencard. Should I be concerned? … read more
so if the age of consent is 16 in the state of mississippi,can
Legal Eagle, Attorney
so if the age of consent is 16 in the state of mississippi,can a 25 year man have an legal relation ship without getting in trouble with the law in mississippi?… read more
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH OBSTRUCTING A PEACE OFFICER IN
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH OBSTRUCTING A PEACE OFFICER IN BOULDER COUNTY, I ALSO GOT A MINOR IN POSSESSION CHARGE FOR BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL. HOW DO I GO ABOUT HANDLING MY CASE, DO I NEED … read more
i got a felony fleeing a peace officer 3 years ago im off probati
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
i got a felony fleeing a peace officer 3 years ago im off probation now it was a state of impositon so my felony i a mistameter if i have a gun will i get in trouble… read more
If I'm out on bail can I get arrested at my arraignment?
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
If I'm out on bail can I get arrested at my arraignment? … read more
I had sex with a 17 year old in the state of Ohio. I am 25.
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I had sex with a 17 year old in the state of Ohio. I am 25. Can anything happen to me? Age of consent is 16 in Ohio and I am not a teacher, etc. ORC 2907.04 Unlawful sexual conduct with minor… read more
I have been applying to jobs and they ask have you had a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
good morning i have been applying to jobs and they ask have you had a felony conviction within the past 10 years, … read more
I am a psychotherapist in Ca - my client (age 32) told me that
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I am a psychotherapist in Ca - my client (age 32) told me that her brother (age 27) is printing money ($ 1 0- $5 and $20) in her parent's home in Ca. The parents have some idea what is going on, but a… read more
I have a misdemeanor conviction for grand thief in the state
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have a misdemeanor conviction for grand thief in the state of Ca. It was 21 years ago, and I have not been in any trouble since then. I'm a mom and have been working. I want to go back to school for… read more
past year I have been in a 'relationship' with a man
Ely, Counselor at Law
For the past year I have been in a 'relationship' with a man from out of state. I am married, I was awaiting judgement on my permanent residency at the time, we had filed prior to my husband leaving m… read more
I have been practicing a psychiatrist for 25 years. The
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
I have been practicing a psychiatrist for 25 years. The State Medical Board investigators had 2 armed investigators come to my office and take 14 of my patient charts. They did not have my consent or … read more
I have 4 dui convictions in the state of florida, I am bi-polar
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have 4 dui convictions in the state of florida, I am bi-polar have been seeing a doctor for the past 8 years on a monthly basis and am on medication to control illness. At the time of my convictions… read more