Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My family member was accused of violently assaulting a woman
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My family member was accused of violently assaulting a woman in state of Michigan. He is charged with assault with intent to commit murder, home invasion, and sexual assault. A public defender was ass… read more
I live in the state of michigan,genesee co. A family member
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I live in the state of michigan,genesee co. A family member was kidnaped from waterford and taken to montrose and held for 2 hours and tourched mentily and fiscily. she got away and cops came and chas… read more
Need consultation on assault on family member. Not on
LawTalk, Lawyer
need consultation on assault on family member. Not on parole, or probation, but had a burgulary charge approx. 5 yrs. ago paying restitution, did jail time, and approx. 2 yrs. a DUI and with that doin… read more
Hello my name is***** was charge assault- family member
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hello my name is***** was charge assault- family member but the family member hint me first and vandalize my car in the mist of arguy… read more
My daughter was sexually assaulted by a family member back
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter was sexually assaulted by a family member back in May. She has a protection order that prevents the offender from showing up at school. His bond also clearly states he can not be in proxim… read more
My female family member was assaulted by her boyfriend and
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch, criminal lawyer
My female family member was assaulted by her boyfriend and he was arrested on misdemeanor domestic violence charges. He was released on bond and has court this week. My family member isn't certain wha… read more
I went to court for assault on a family member but was never
Sam, Attorney
I went to court for assault on a family member but was never found guilty. i plea bargained to take a anger class for 18 weeks and been on good behavior till Feb 2014. i just finished my classes and s… read more
I had a warrant for my arrest for assault on a family member.
AlmostFreeLegal
AlmostFreeLegal, attorney
I had a warrant for my arrest for assault on a family member. That family member being the mother of my child. My 1st court date is coming up to be set up with a lawyer. Is there any way that i can ge… read more
A family member was questioned for assault while in Puerto
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
a family member was questioned for sexual assault while in Puerto Rico over a week ago. No charges were filed, he was allowed to leave the country the hotel room was not treated a crime scene, DNA sam… read more
I was arrested for "ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was arrested for "ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY VIOLENCE" and 2 counts of " ASSAULT FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD MEMBER W/PREV CONV". My wife of 19 years and I had an argument one Tuesday morning. As she … read more
I am a resident of the state of Rhode Island. I am a paid member
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I am a resident of the state of Rhode Island. I am a paid member of a pistol shooting club in Mass. Supposedly the State of Mass passed a law on 1/1/12 that makes it a crime of carrying a concealed we… read more
One of my family members went into a psychotic state, damaged
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
One of my family members went into a psychotic state, damaged property, assaulted two people and punched a police officer, resulting in a bloody nose. He has no prior record. He was delusional and psy… read more
My family member received a plea bargain for 8 years agg assault.
Sam, Attorney
My family member received a plea bargain for 8 years agg assault. His court appointed attorney did not do much investigating on his own, and there were inaccuracies in the police report (which were po… read more
I was convicted of a Partner Family Member assault 3 years
Sam, Attorney
I was convicted of a Partner Family Member assault 3 years ago next may. I want to get my gun rights back but there was a firearm involved in my charge. It was just in the room and the cops said they … read more
I have been convicted of assault and battery of family member
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I have been convicted of assault and battery of family member twice in the state of virginia, both were 6 months apart. It pains me to even have to write this cause my hands to god in both cases it wa… read more
I have left my residence 1/25 to stay at a family members
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I have left my residence 1/25 to stay at a family members house and have not setup a seperate residence. My wife is telling me that I cant but I would like to move back in "our" house until papers are… read more
In and was charged with assault and battery of a family
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Second opinion] Hi,I'm Thomas in Virginia and was charged with assault and battery of a family member (18.2-57) and obstruction of communication to prevent help (18.2-164)I was not able to get a polic… read more
I am a victim of aggravated assault in Michigan bu my 24 yr
Sam, Attorney
I am a victim of aggravated assault in Michigan by my 24 yr old son. He was jailed days and plead no contest. Even though I dropped off most his clothes and all his toiletries to comply with providing… read more