How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26781
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I tried to get a state pardon for a felony3 about 4 yrs ago

This answer was rated:

I tried to get a state pardon for a felony3 about 4 yrs ago and was denied , i am wondering if i can start over again and try a second time the felony charge was from 1997

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an experienced criminal lawyer.

Yes, in Pennsylvania you can reapply a year after the denial of your pardon. You can see that information here.

Good luck!
Zoey_ JD and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you