How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack R. Your Own Question
Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 6147
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Jack R. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As a resident of Idaho how do I get or can I get charges that

This answer was rated:

As a resident of Idaho how do I get or can I get charges that were dismissed by the state removed from my record?

Misdemeanor Finding: Dismissed By Prosecutor
Disposition date: 11/27/2000
Fines/fees: $0.00
Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

In Idaho, you can petition to have your criminal record expunged -- that is, erased or sealed. If your criminal record is expunged, it is confidential and will no longer be available to the public. In most cases, you will not have to disclose that you were arrested or charged with a crime.

You can get the information you need on the expungement process and an Expungement Application at the following link:

Please accept my answer with a rating of 3 or better so I may get credit for my response. If you have follow up questions please ask. Please note that paying the deposit does not cause funds to be disbursed until you rate my response (3 or greater).

Jack R. and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you