How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118286
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I checked her on ccap Wisconsin her record is a page long.

This answer was rated:

I checked her on ccap Wisconsin her record is a page long. record read having a concealed weapon. felony, alias names listed under many of them. bad checks, etc. I am afraid to report her but yet she is coning a man who has apergers syndrome he keeps giving her money for drugs, bailing money, attorney $ ? This women is on social security is there something i can do to get for her receiving gifts of money in or over $100,000 in 2 yrs and not reporting it to IRS or Social Security. I need to stop this wowen to put her away, instead of me running around in fear. thank you if I can report this if it would help, who would i contact and what proof would i all need. thank you
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to report this to adult protective services for financial abuse of the disabled and they will pull her official record and conduct an investigation. You need to just give them the information you have about her and what she is doing to him regarding this situation. You can contact adult protection at and they will investigate and will even file criminal charges against her if they find the evidence supports charges.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.
Law Educator, Esq. and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you