How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118768
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please provide me with the statute indicating criminal offense

Customer Question

Please provide me with the statute indicating criminal offense when one utilizes a state or federal regulated facility for their own personal gains. With the main intent to defame my character.
When a doctor uses patients to file false allegations to federal facilities such as the joint commission, or when the doctor uses patients to file false charges with state medical licensing boards, or when a doctor utilizes patients to file false malpractice claims.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am very sorry, but you are hoping for a "criminal offense" based on something that is not one. There is no criminal offense of "utilizing a state or federal REGULATED facility for their own personal gains with the main intent to defame the character of someone." Just because a facility is state or federally regulated or even state or federally funded does not make them a government agency.

If you would like to tell us specifically what happened to you we could possibly work with you to help you determine what possible civil suits you could file against them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This Doctor. has used patients to file fictitious allegations against me ( another doctor) with the Arizona Medical Licensing Board and The Joint Commission (federal government) for his own personal gains,to discredit my medical career to the Joint Commission (dismissed), Arizona Medical Board (dismissed), Department of Health and Human Resources for HIPAA violation (dismissed) and has filed a malicious malpractice claim with no substance. And recently changed this to intentional murder by his lawyer with absolutely no facts to substantiate these allegations. In fact all evidence shows no wrong doings by myself.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your response.

What you are talking about here would be a case of malicious prosecution by this person who keeps filing all of these allegations against you. It is not a criminal complaint, it is a civil suit you would file against the doctor upon proof that all of his actions and allegations are false and he has known them to be false from the time he has made them and you would seek civil money damages from him for these false complaints.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.