Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I live in the state of IL. at this moment, but my wife and

I want to move to...
I live in the state of IL. at this moment, but my wife and I want to move to the state of Florida within the next 2 years. I have a Misdemeanor A for theft and a conditional discharge. The court has released my case on Jan. 11, 2012 because I satisfied all of my conditions that I was handed. Can I move to the state of Florida and be able to find work without any problem. I cannot apply to get this sealed off of my record until 2016. Will I be able to find work without any problems.

10/31/2013
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello Richard

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

Please tell me what type of work will you be looking for?

Samual ii, I have my diploma in medical coding and billing and will also have my Associates degree in Medical coding and billing and my state certification.

Hello

Thank you

I am not finding any prohibitions on working in the medical coding profession by statute on having a misdemeanor. If you had a felony you would be precluded.

However, if you were the medical profession as a nurse or other type of medical professional of that nature, your misdemeanor could preclude you.
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law