How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

charged with contributing to a minor, can you plead abeyan

This answer was rated:

charged with contributing to a minor, can you plead abeyance?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and forwarding you information in this regard

The answer is Yes. With a Local skilled attorney it can be neogiated so that a plea of abeyance is accepted by the District Attorney and the court

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.
Samuel II and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you