Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

while visiting an escort incall how do i avoid being arrested

while visiting an escort ''incall''...
while visiting an escort ''incall'' how do i avoid being arrested if the ''girl'' is undercover or involved in a sting operation & if the sole intent is for illegal services
10/24/2013
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you with your legal question.

There are not any secrets to avoiding arrest in this situation. There is no actual law which requires an undercover cop to reveal their identity if asked while undercover. The simple fact of the matter is that it is illegal to pay for sex in Texas. The payment must happen prior to the evening and there can be no agreement that the payment is going to entitle you to sex. If you two happen to have sex after that, then this is legal. However, if she says "that costs extra" or otherwise names a price for a sexual act, and you pay for it, then this violates the law in this area.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am credited by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Kind regards,
Zachary
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
TexLaw
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney