How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im going to let my ex wife stay with me at my house. She has

This answer was rated:

I'm going to let my ex wife stay with me at my house. She has a two year no contact order (not to contact me) per her probation. Is there any trouble that I could get into for allowing this?

Thank you for your question. My name is Ellen. I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Is there also in order for you not to contact her?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No there is no order for me
Thank you for your response.

Since there is not an order preventing you from having contact with her, having your former wife stay with you does not put you in legal jeopardy. However your former wife would be in violation of her probation and the order

Please let me know if you need any clarification. I would be glad to assist you further if I can
Ellen and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you